Monday, September 3, 2012

Recharge..

 
I'm currently taking part in the 21 day meditation for peace.. Each day is a new meditation. its only 5 minutes so theres no excuse not to do it. Heres the link http://www.choosetobecalm.org.au/



Meditation is important to me as my negative self talk is my biggest problem and meditation trains me to master those thoughts.
 It's hard to find time with two kids under 4, running a house, being a wife, working part time and trying to lose weight. My thoughts tend to run wild! So its good every night before bed i spend 5 minutes doing the daily meditation and calm down my inner monologue. Time to refocus on what im thankful for, where im at and whats next.

 
I've booked in for another retreat! The last one was such a sucess i feel lighter.. this one is Mother & daughter so my mummy is coming too! We have such a strong connection and im very blessed to have such a wonderful mother who has always supported me and helped me! So it'll be interesting to see what they have instore for us =)


So it was fathers day on sunday and we had a family BBQ to go to.. i needed some jeans as my ones are too big.. i fished around my draw for the jay jays jeans i had tucked away for when i got smaller. I put them on and realised they are quite big aswell.. when did this happen?? Its a great feeling when you have gone from not being able to do them up.. to fitting into them.. to putting them in the "too big" bag..
 
Feeling so good i decided to weigh myself..
It seems i have broken my 82kg block! Maybe i will even be able to FINALLY break 80kgs and be on my way to goal weight!
 
 
This "Target weight" app is annoying to have on my phone because it has the kgs left until your goal as notification numbers like mobile FB app.. so when i open my phone and see oh whats that 10? oh damn thats 10kgs i have to lose haha but its good it no longer says 25! Focus on the positive =)
 

This is the stats page in one of the sections of the app.. As you can see in the background of the text is the line of my weightloss! and the target line i should have followed haha My weightloss is all over the place! but mostly its going down so its all good =) It also calculates that i will be my goal weight by march! I'm hoping to be at goal weight for Xmas! So i better pick up my game haha Thats a loss of  almost 700g a week! Sounds easy..


















 

No comments:

Post a Comment