Sunday, September 16, 2012

Keeping Updated..





 So.. Have been trying to get back into the gym! Mainly classes as the gym floor has no interest for me right now. PUMP and SPIN! MY two favourites! So i have devised a new schedual revolving mainly around those two classes and running. As i am working all kinds of crazy hours if im organised i will fall into routine instead of using the "im too exhausted" excuse.


Been working night shifts! 3:30 until 8:30 but because my job is so hectic i generally dont stop until about 9pm! So i havent really been getting to eat! and when i finish its too late to eat! So i make sure i have a protein shake on the way to work for afternoon tea! Scoff down some protein (boiled egg or shredded meat)about 5:30pm just before i serve the residents dinner because after that its non stop! Then when im finished ill chew on some veggies and meat before i leave so im not tempted to get junk! Its been working pretty well so far but im so thirsty! I've been keeping a bottle of water in the laundries so i can have pitt stops every now and then when i run past! but like i said theres too much to do!

Beat my 5km record! Thought i was doing totally shit running with Katie & Mel- who are a thousand times fitter than me lol But i shaved 3 minutes off my previous time to get it down to 37 minutes! Slowly getting closer to 5k in 30 mins! Need to run more! Practice makes perfect! haha


Lost 1kg this week! So happy with my eating! Found my dress for my cousins wedding! It didnt look right when i tried it on so went down to the size 12.. they had to use two people to do the zipper up but it went up!! haha Gotta lose like 3cms off my waist for it to be comfortable to sit down! Which is always a good motivator! Eat clean Train Mean or you wont be able to breathe all day! haha It's exactly a month away! so im pretty keen i can manage that!
I lost
2kgs
1% body fat
2.5cms off my hips
while Katie was away! Which is pretty good considering i didnt train the last two weeks she was away and my eating clean went out the window!

New BFF Jackets =) So lame we got matching jackets hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment