Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Bring On 2013!

Well we are into the new year and so far it has been pretty good!
 

Bootcamp was amazing to bring in the new year! I felt like i did something instead of sat around and ate myself silly all holidays! I miss it! admittedly it was hard getting up at the crack of dawn and all the stuff we had to do.. but i got used to it and now im disappointed its over! I know itll be hard for me to push myself that hard alone. I wish I could do that every second day! I would say everyday but it was so exhausting took me 3 days to recover and get my energy back when we finished hehe
Im happy to say i lost 5cms off my legs! .5cms off my arm and i forget the rest.. my weight and body fat went up but i have been eating too much crap i know that! I feel skinnier! ive noticed the difference in my legs and also my waist/narrow point feels smaller! So im very inspired to kick this year off with a bang!


Ive got some good goals for this year planned out but really need to get stuck into it and do the work! Also its a good idea to write down and plan what youre going to do to achieve these goals.. its all well and good to say yeah im going to lose 10kgs this year!...yup im going to do it!!... err... how?! haha So..

I am going to lose 15kgs this year!

      - 3.75kgs by Immys Birthday in March
      - 7.5kgs by my birthday in June
          
I will do this by:
Serious Clean up of my eating with the elinination of my lazy bad habits!
No more excessive take away! I will stay away from Noodle house at mt annan mmMmm and ice cream!
I will be organised with my meal planning and have the full support of my husband to cook healthy tasty meals!
I will plan my regular exercise routine
I will step up the intesity of my workouts! Bootcamp has really inspired me to push myself beyond what i think i can do!
Above all i need to be in a positive loving mind set.. Help others along as it inspires me and not to compare myself with them! Everyones journey is different and everyones body is different! Im almost there so i need to be nice to myself! =)



NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS:
well im not really a believer in "new years resolutions" as such.. but i do have a few things i wantto change this year!
Obviously lose 10-15kgs get down to 20% bodyfat
I want to make more fun memories with friends and family!
Really dedicate myself to whatever i set my mind to! No more slacking off!
Most importantly i need to ground myself.. i tend to look for what i need in others.. i need to stop that and make myself whole from within before i demand it from others.. its an energy thing, part of my soul healing. I need to meditate more, create my own hobbies and be at peace with myself and who i am.. then others will fall more easily into my life rather than me clawing onto them and demanding too much then being disappointed.


I hope everyone took some time to reflect on last year! and think about whats going to happen for you in this new year! Take the time to plan what you want and how youre going to get it! People often forget the process when focusing on the end result.. Happy New year! All the best wishes!! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment