Friday, January 18, 2013

So Pumped!!


Ok so last year was all about shifting the kilos! Starting out, getting going, and really losing big numbers! I did that! This year i've still got numbers to lose but my focus has shifted! Im really more focused on getting my body "lean" losing as much body fat as i can to achieve my goal! This means really sweating it out and toning up! Lots of cardio, intervals and super set weight sessions! The biggest thing being nutrition! Focusing on cleaning up my eating being organised and being conscious of what im fueling my body with! Its funny when you're obese and trying to lose weight its a different kind of battle.. Its all about getting the simple rules down pat.. exercise, eat healthy, stay consistant. When you've lost most of your weight and are fairly fit it gets harder in a way.. its all about the fine guidelines! Its gets so hard to shift any weight! So you have to start digging a little deeper! Fine tuning your nutrition.. finding ways to push your body harder in workouts! Really exploring the hows and whys of losing weight! Im a bit of sponge and very curious by nature.. i love knowledge and am always researching everything! Its really fascinating what processes the body goes through to gain/lose weight.


 So ive fine tuned my nutrition and am currently implementing the changes, ive redesigned my workouts and have been talking about getting some supplements to kick start things off! I went to the supplement warehouse in Campbelltown and got no help, no one even came up and asked me what i needed and i felt too intimidated to go up and ask! I really have no idea when it comes to supplements so i just walked out! I was really put off by the experience. After PUMP class On thursday i had a chat to my lovely friend Skye and she recommmended Fire Up Supplements. She goes to them and said they are really friendly and can help you select whats right for you. So i gave them a call and asked if i could drop around. They run their business online and out of a shop in their home. I felt so comfortable they're very friendly and full of knowledge about their products! After going through my story and what i want to achieve i was all set on what products to get! Look up their Facebook page for all their info!






I ended up with the new Thermo burn 2.0 protein powder in vanilla! (I was tossing up between vanilla or caramel.. caramels my favourite but vanilla you can blend into smoothies!) and albutarex "pre workout" powder. Thermo burn sounds like the ultimate miracle powder! Low carb high protein, appetite control, etc etc.. and it tastes really good too! Went to the gym in the 46 degree heat and did some leg weights and cardio! I was sweating like i was in bikram! The thermogenic compound really works! I had extra energy and a little more drive than usual! Im on a mission! I'll take some before photos, weigh in and get measured so we have some official starting stats! Im really excited to see my progress over the coming months =)


 These are some before & after photos i pulled off Pinterests website! I like these because the girls were fairly normal weight to start off with and you can see how much they have slimmed down which is what i am hoping for!I want to be smaller all over and more definition! Minus about 8% bodyfat!


No comments:

Post a Comment