Monday, March 18, 2013

Yeaahhhh....


Wow.. How the mighty have fallen!
I have totally and utterly returned to old patterns! I'm trying to search for a reason as to why and try and explain it away with excuses.. Can't really find anything with any substance. "I'm just sick of the gym"
"I can't be bothered" "I don't want to cook" PURE LAZINESS!! Probably ontop of stress it's not that good a combination! It's my perfectionist curse kicking in! If you can't do it perfectly then give up cause you'll never get there!
Super flop..

I do not even want to tell you what I have been eating! Well tonight I had KFC.. For afternoon tea I had two bags of smiths chips, an Easter bunny and a green apple. For lunch today I had a massive container of spaghetti bolognaise. For breakfast I had an English muffin one half with bacon and one with peanut butter. Tried to eat some vaalia 97% fat free yoghurt but it was so gross..
Yesterday I had pies, veggies & mash for dinner. Cannot tell you how long it has been since I had frozen pies!!! And not in a good way I felt so shit after! For lunch I hd Maccas.. Breakfast I had an English muffin with Vegemite & peanut butter and some strawberries..
The day before I had soup for dinner (yay for frozen pre made healthy portions) for lunch I had KFC.. Erghh.. And for breakfast I had nothing.. I went to make a smoothie and my blender was dirty still.. So I just got distracted.
KFC makes me suicidal.. That's how bad I feel after I eat it! I wish I could make myself vomit just to feel better.. But for some reason I crave it!

I've been searching for some magical way out.. I need help.. Thinking of a round of 12wbt.. Changing Gyms now we have moved I could go to Camden may freshen up my drive to go it being nice and close.. Some detox products like skinnymetea or lemon detox something to get my tummy feeling better I need a serious flush!.. I'm drowning! In my excuses.. Returning to that place I was 2 years ago I can't get out and do anything or make good choices and then I hate myself!! I feel so huge :-(

I really want to sign up to the next round of Michelle bridges 12wbt but don't have the money.. Feeling like maybe that could give me the drive I need and I love her mindset videos! It's a weekly thing so you keep motivated.. Menu plans are done for you and one of my biggest excuses is the fact that my husband can't stand my healthy cooking.. So I don't bother.. I've given up and I hate it I want to change!! Just feeling so overwhelmed and its hard to resurface once you get into that hole..

I made this plan to sign up to all these events to try and motivate me to get fit again but once again can't afford the extra money to sign up to an $80 triathlon! :-(

I just wanna curl up in a hole.. I see all these people's before and after photos and really want that amazing result for myself! I look at so many and then just reign myself
To failure without starting.. No way would my life let me achieve such a goal I've got too much shit to deal with.. Just not in a good place.. Sorry I haven't blogged in a while but it's hard for me to share my weakness.. I want to be strong and I want to motivate people but I guess being honest portrays a real journey.


http://www.trimmedandtoned.com/kelsey-byers-weight-loss-guide-from-fitness-beginner-to-fitness-professional


1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is the most crazy post I have seen you do! First of all you don't become an instant fat ass or an asshole if you have KFC. Its just fat chicken. Secondly money problems are the worst, for me right now they are like debilitating so I feel your pain! Thirdly, you know you don't have to go to the gym? I mean, if your bored with it, do something else for 3 months, running, kayaking, bike riding, swimming, team sports? Lets face it, if your not at your goal right now, and your about to give up then why not focus on making yourself happy and active for a little bit before you get back in the game? Oh and your amazing! Your a mum of 2 kids! I looked after a girlfriends baby for 2 hours and I was FUCKED. If I wasn't going to TBL finale I would have gone to bed for the night at 3pm.

    ReplyDelete