Wednesday, April 18, 2012

EASTER!!

Holy Moly..
Ok so i thought i was doing really good.. didnt really eat any chocolate easter weekend.. yup heaps good i survived! weekend passes.. week starts and HALF PRICE EATER EGGS!!! and im doomed!
So much chocolate! i dont even like chocolate but they must put something else in these easter eggs cause damn i keep munching on them! and by munching i mean SMASHING THEM DOWN!! arghh

This 50g Easter egg is 380 calories! and the protein bar is only 99!
Its a cookies & cream protein bar! and its filled me up! I would eat 2 of those eggs in one sitting quite easily! but today i bought protein bars! SO MUCH BETTER FOR YOU! and yet you still feel like youre getting some chocolate!

OUT OF SIGHT OUT OF MIND!

My clean shopping! it was so beautiful i had to take a photo! hehe
Fresh fruit & veggies, lean meat, low fat yoghurt & milk, nuts & dried fruit for a museli slice im going to make! and also for ontop of my healthy weight loss oats!
Smoked salmon for my lunches! 99% fat free blueberry muffins for Justin & Immy!
And ofcourse my protein bars for those emergency situations when id normally turn to easter eggs haha



No comments:

Post a Comment