Friday, April 6, 2012

Putting things into perspective..


My job has tought me some pretty good things.. Being around the older generation makes you realise what really matters..
 Its not about how you look because we all end up looking the same! Its about how many memeories you have.. the photos on your wall.. how many grand children you have.. what your husband did for a living.. how long you were married.. No one cares if June is a size 10! Its about how you lived your life! Think Rose from titanic! and all her photos!


 Theres a 100 year old lady at my work that can pretty much do everything for herself! She moves around so easily and is always bright and happy! I want to be like her.. Fit and healthy with a strong body that will last me my whole life! WHAT IS REALLY IMPORTANT TO YOU? Focus on how you feel! Not who's skinnier than you..


Well.. im off to run the bike track as practice for the 4km mothers day classic im doing in a month.. wish me luck haha

No comments:

Post a Comment