Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Reward yourself..


So.. i've almost lost 13kgs.. thats massive! Not to mention i have lost 51.5cms and 10% body fat!
To reward myself.. i booked a Penthouse suite in the city for my birthday celebrations!
How exciting!!


I think i used to do this ^^^alot! Oh youve been so good lets go out for dinner! big mistake!
I dont want to go out for dinner anymore! i dont want to be around shit food and id rather spend the money on going to the movies or another PT session haha or maybe that full body massage ive been wanting for months haha


In PT the other day.. my first session in 3 weeks because of our holiday and me having the flu! I felt like shit.. We did a cross fit style workout which was SO hectik! It was a time trial and we had so many sets to do and you had to record your time.. We werent versing each other but our own times.. but me with my competitive nature is always versing Mel.. Well that made PT awfull! Shes so amazing! the last three weeks without me she has gotten so much fitter and stronger! She blew me away! I can look at it now and go wow.. Mel is amazing but at the time i was thinking how could u drop the ball for 3 weeks rach? u cant even keep up now.. Mels getting so bored having to wait for you.. youre so shit.. and at one point i was doing a 1km run and i had tears in my eyes.. i felt like the most useless person.. i still had 600m to go and my mind was telling me to stop.. i couldnt deal with it.. So i told my brain to go fuck itself and put the treadmill up to 14! and smashed out the last of it! The faster you go the sooner its over! Admittedly i got off the treadmill and was going to throw up haha but hey all in the name of making my mind stronger!

 Sometimes you have to tell yourself to shut up and just get into it! Turn off the notorious female winge switch and do it.. The hardest part it just deciding to go.. yes im going to the gym.. done then its all easy.. i alwaysthink its such a hassle and i dont really want to go to the gym.. then i get there and im like yeah sweet lets go! i want to stay all night haha Just remember..

"the definition of insanity is doing the same things over and over and expecting different results"

If youre letting your mind slip into abusive negative thoughts you will never get stronger..

Also..

No comments:

Post a Comment