Thursday, May 24, 2012

Determined..

so some recent blog posts and really inspired me!
Carly Owen in particular! This women is 14 years older than me.. has two girls around the same age as mine.. we started off the same weight! and have the same goal weight of 65ks..shes such a machine! Down to 77kgs already! WOW!! what the hell am i doing?? gotta step it up a little! its possible! i just have to kick my own ass into gear haha



Really have to ramp up my workouts! The days in between PT ineed to be working harder! Its hard to get to the gym everydaynow im working but i need to push myself to run (in real life) more! haha I've got no excuses! Ive got trackies shirt and a hoodie i can wear if its cold! ive got all my gear! Heart rate monitor.. Nike GPS app.. arm strap.. just gotta DO IT!! i need another nike top haha the one that say JUST DO IT!! haha

Everyone keep saying how much weight i have lost.. people at work keep commenting on how muc i have lost since i started.. my husband said to me last night.. you have lost so much weight but you dont even see it! I do see it.. but i also see how far i have to go.. and that gets in my way! but its always nice that other people notice how far you have come!
The biggest thing i have noticed is how big my weights are getting in PT haha Our trainer pulls our the 8kg dumbells and inside i cry but then when we workout im like wow i can do this!
Gotta ignite my fire! I WILL GET UNDER 80kgs! and i WILL GET UNDER 70kgs.. in time! It doesnt matter how slow you lose it aslong as its gone! really need to forget about the scales and just focus on my diet and sorking out harder!

i HATE  the rower! it make sme feel sick whenever i do it! but the other night in PT for once we recorded how long i had been going for! suprised myself by keeping under 1:50! and 2kms! i would never sit on the rower for that long in the past! but now i want to do it more!


                                                                                          A family of runners!

2 comments:

  1. Yep...hubby always says the same thing to me! Love the pic of the runners...very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Rach. Your PT sessions inspire me. I have only achieved a burn of over 1000 cals in a session once. I have a really slow heart rate and I get jealous if your massive burns in such a short time. But I need to remember that we are all different and I am doing heaps better than the Carly Owen 15 weeks ago that never exercised. You have had a really rough 8 mths. Don't forget all that you have been through and all you are doing. I think you are amazing, and totally gorgeous in every picture you post. Hang in there honey and stick with My Fitness Pal. Make sure you are eating enough calories each day. You can do this!!!

    ReplyDelete