Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Things n Stuff..

hahahahahahahahahhahaha
Yeah thats me alright!
I cant believe what i said in PT the other day haha
Instead of just grunting or whatever i have to run my foul mouth haha normally its Mother fucker.. or Holy balls has become my recent profanity lol You shouldnt worry when im swearing its when i go quiet then you know shits real haha Im generally having a battle within my mind.. insulting myself.. crying on the inside.. bad things..

i have to say this to myself all the time.. because i am my worst critic.. i abuse myself regularly in my head.. and its hard to notice it until you see something like this and think.. wow imagine what you would say if someone said those things to you rachel? its another bad habit im desperately trying to break. Focus on the positive!
SO true! losing weight is the hardest fucking thing in the world! and ive had two babies! but everything is hard.. life is hard.. being a whinger isnt going to get you anywhere you wanna be!
But when I succeed.. when im at my goal weight itll all be worth it!

 So im now back to the weight i was before my wedding! Im not sure exactly how much i weighed after i had immy but ill be so excited when im under 80kgs! I've broken 84kgs now the next goal is under 80kgs! Its fucking hard.. its like pushing a hummer up a hill by yourself.. push and push and push and its like the top of the hill will never come! but thats focusing on the top.. look back at how far youve come up the hill and youll be able to push a little harder! Dont focus on the wrong thing! 

Doing PT twice a week now. My mums doing it with me shes so cute! she talks so much haha im so used to PT with Mel.. we shut down when we are working hard.. going into our own thoughts instead of talking them out loud.. my mums funny! Makes me giggle which is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment