Tuesday, May 22, 2012

WEIGH IN WEDNESDAY!!

Laa laa laa laaa
Happy Dance!


Lost 1kg this week! but thats not event he best part..

i'm under 84kgs!!! Fuckin finally!! WOo!!!
Its been my arch nemesis the past few weeks!
SUCK ON THAT!! haha
Been eating really well ever since my trainer made me start a food diary! Well i started of eating shit but now im all good =) and have been stepping my workout ups a notch! Its only two weeks till my birthday and im cranky at all the time i wasted doing nothing!

After PT with my kick ass trainer and my BFF =)

 
Obsessed with the new NIKE store at the square! I wanted some T-shirts cause im sick of being so exposed now its winter. But all the tshirts ive been looking at are too short and ride up when i run.. These Nike ones are the best! Theyre light weight material so youre not so claustrophobic and theyre long so they dont ride up! Bargain! I got the Orange and the purple ones!
Need to do more kickass workouts like this one i did the other day! 1000 calories! Holy balls it takes so much sweat to burn that much! Getting stronger! beefing up my weights! and running for longer! i broke my record! 1km in 5:57 and that was at the end of our PT session! I run better after a workout.. how does that make sense?!

Getting ready for my brithday in the city yo!


                 Found my dress! ^^^      and getting my tan on! Its so much harder in winter haha


No comments:

Post a Comment