Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Run run run...

Holy Balls!

So i almost flaked out of the Mothers Day Classic fun run! I couldnt be bothered trying to get there.. and im cranky cause no one will come with me! even just to watch..

But then i challenged myself on the treadmill the other day to run 4km without stopping! and i DID IT!! and it was pretty easy too! (i work out better in the morning) I did it in like 28 minutes too! admittedly its harder running in real life! but who cares what time i get aslong as i dont give up on it! ill find a way there!

I'm also going to enter the tough bloke challenge held at cataract scout park!
1st July! Its a 6km obstacle course!
it looks like so much fun! im not going to do it competitively just for fun! and you can skip the obstacles if you dont want to do them.. kind of getting sick of being the only one doing anything exciting.. im friggin sick of the gym! Unless its for PT i just go there and do the same crap.. its hard for me to actually get there.. i miss working out in the mornings! Stupid 5:30am starts! grr! ill have to start doing classes again or something. 

I bought two dresses online for my birthday! Not going to wear both of them haha just to see which one looks better! i got a really crazy funky one and a sexy one! but its hard online shopping cause yeh it looks great on the size 8 model but when you put it on its totally different.. we shall see.. otherwise ill just wear something ive already got!


 Have to buy more shoes too! My sparkle heels are too big for me! by like two sizes now! what the hell?! i only got to wear them once! and i friggin love them =(  im trying to sell them on ebay so i can afford to buy more of the same ones in my size haha

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/280876050932?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/280876054626?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649



No comments:

Post a Comment