Friday, July 27, 2012

Healthy Eating



 Some more photos of food! Everyone laughs at me taking photos of my food all the time but god damn it keeps me in check! If i have to take photos for my blog it has to be healthy and look good =)

Experimenting with minimal ingredients doesnt really help.. a few days before we did the groceries! This is baked eggs! I did one with toast and they both have tomato, ham and basil.

Simple grease the muffin cups with some spray olive oil. Place the ham artound the outside forming an enclosed cup and crack the egg into it. Add any other ingredients you want and bake at 180 for 15 minutes for a runny yolk or 20 for a soft yolk.


The one without the toast tasted better! i would have also loved to put i on a bed of spinach! MmMmMMm
My hubby made yummy enchiladas the other night and i just made a simple salad on my plate to go with it! Next time i want to try the refried beans in the enchiladas!

This is all the food i took on the giant staircase challenge.. yes i get hungry! and if i get too hungry thats when i binge on all the wrong things.. So im always prepared with healthy snacks!
I made blueberry muffins for everyone to snack on!
Speaking of getting too hungry and going ona mad binge.. here a very interesting guide to help you get more intune with your body! They say that by the time you start to feel thirsty your body is already dehydrated.. Drink more water! If you think youre hungry drink more water haha


This is me packing in the protein after a PT session

No comments:

Post a Comment