Friday, July 20, 2012

Recently...

Yeah.. so the structure of my blog has totally gone down hill a little..

Apologies those who read.. does anyone actually read this?? You guys have to leave me comments so i know people read it and im actually writing for a reason and not just to ramble haha...
No weigh in days *shudder* haha and no "healthy eating" posts recently for obvious reasons haha and no motivational posts.. BUT!

2 days until the blue mountains staircase challenge! i feel excited! hoping i have enough energy to go there and back and my trek mates come with me! Sure as hell not going back again if i have to walk the rainforest by myself haha creepy! i keep imagining an endless staircase that rises into the clouds... a little over reacting i think.. i hope haha looking ofrward tot aking lots of photos! wish i had a decent camera! Just use my iphone unfortunately.


Little shout out to my sister in law! Shes smashing her PT sessions with my killer trainer =) excited to be training with her tomorrow! Yes.. silly me is doing a Personal Training session before a staircase challenge.. lord help me haha

AND!!! My trainer is leaving me!! Going to south america for a month!
 *exaggerated slowly dying groans*



3 months until my cousins wedding yesterday! thats a kg a week to my goal! No way can i manage that with how i have been lately! But if i get my shit sorted! Start being conscious of what im stuffing in my mouth.. and get on the exercise train again then hooray in with a good chance!

The dress i want to wear.. in a size 10.. hmmm..


TAX TIME!!

hopefully ill actually get money back this year! Ive already started spending it in my mind! and the first thing on my list?!
RUNNERS!!!!!!! so i dont hurt myself with the stupid excuse for joggers im wearing now! theyre so dead! No support whats so ever so im not even attempting to run at the moment for fear of ruining something!
Clearly purple obsessed



COMMENT!!!! *shakes fist* haha

1 comment:

  1. 1. I love the first picture of the sneakers.
    2. I read this
    3. Make sure you put a detailed post about the stair challenge

    ReplyDelete