Friday, July 20, 2012

Motivation!

So this is my tiny size 12 goal dress i wasnt expecting to fit into until Xmas.. Everything fits but my boobs haha New goal dress is definately needed! Maybe a size 8-10! Woo!!





Seriously need to be patient!
Im always thinking im not getting anywhere and give up..
After i give up i feel like ive lost so much ground i couldnt possibly start over again.. whats the point..


Start where you are! Theres no failure in starting again!

 hahahahaha yeah this has happened before!
 
Always remember to love who you are! Do not be defined by your weight..



This dress belonged to my skinny friend.. it finally fits me!

2 comments:

  1. Love the dress. I can not wait until I can wear funky dresses - only problem is I have no where to wear them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its ok when the weight falls off the places will come =) youll want to go out and show yourself off

      Delete