Sunday, March 4, 2012

Just an Update

For those of you who read my blog..

Recently have experienced a bit of a back slide with my eating.. and have seriously slowed with my exercise! I'd say the past two weeks its like i have given up.. i feel a little defeated.. the main attitudes running through my head is.. im so exhausted all the time and its getting me nowhere =( or everyone else (my husband) can eat crap so im going to eat crap too! stuff it!
NOT GOOD!!!
Not to mention Imogens birthday party.. but suprisingly i actually ate pretty well! Only had one cupcake.. one chocolate spider and chicken and salad.. however.. when the party was over i ate the last lolly bag which had rattlesnakes maltesers and milky way inside haha mmmm it was so good hahaha

Havent even done this weeks menu plan.. cant really afford shopping this week.. spent most of the money on Immys party.. still have a few meals of meat in the freezer and heaps of frozen lasagne!
i bought a massive lasagne dish!!! it makes about... 12 serves of lasagne.. 13? anyway it makes ALOT!!! mmMmMmm '
 This is a photo of me on the bike at the gym! Going hard at it! I find i can totally smash it in classes and on the bike.. oh and sometimes in PT but i cant go as hard on the treadmill as i do on the bike!
And a photo of me and my bestfriend after our workout.. you cant see how sweaty we are but we were dripping =) good late night workout!


 My baby turned 3 this week!! The photo on the left is her at her 1st bday party! nawwww and the one on the right is now! My how they grow up so fast! her sister will be walking before we know it!

Monday! Have to start a fresh!! no more shit food! and cranking up the exercise again! A short walk this morning as i have PT tonight! 503 cals down and another 600 tonight during PT! really wish i could do that much everyday! but its a little hard when you have kiddies to look after!


You can see 503 cals on my HRM and I walk the slowest when im trying to get immy to school haha
My new moto: FINISH STRONG!! i ran at the end of my walk well jogged with the pram until the wheels went all funny then walked then jogged again haha stupid pram! have to get a jogging one

 As always forgot the sunscreen! and the hat and the sunnies! so got really hot! not as badly sunburnt as my 9km walk haha Evie was safely covered in her pram and pretty much asleep the whole time =)


No comments:

Post a Comment