Sunday, March 11, 2012

WEIGH IN... Saturday?

So... not taking my scales on holidays.. they dont deserve it haha So i thought id weigh myself before we left! Im pretty sure my scales are broken! Cause i weighed in at 87.2! Thats 2.9kgs loss! WHAT THE?! im excited to get back and weigh in and measure up!

My trainer ..god love her! sent me an email with some workouts i can do while im away!

"Hey Rachie! Hope you are having fun and lapping up the holiday.

Here is 3 workouts you can alternate with a beach run, aim to run for at least 15 minutes.

Workout 1:  (ARE YOU CRAZY?!! It'll take me 5 days!)
100 squats with 5 burpies on the minute every minute.
- Put a timer on and get as many squats out as possible, as soon as it hits 1 min 5 burpies. Continue this untill 100 have been complete, obviously the longer the burpies take the less time you have to do the squats, therefore...more burpies. I did this work out with 5kg DB's and it took me 6:59, let me know how you go :)

Workout 2: (Not so bad... but its still going to hurt!!)
10-1 Push up's, sit up's, tricep dips (using a bench or chair), star jumps.
- 10 reps of the above, 9, 8, 7...so on and so forth.

Workout 3: (i hate walk out push ups arrggghhh)
- *Do this one on the beach*
30 sec sprint, 20 squat jumps, 10 walk out push ups, 1 minute rest. repeat 5 times.

Workout 4: (this one is the best haha)
Enjoy time with your family, make the most of the time with Hubby too ;).

Love Katie (she's lying she really want sme to die thats why she gave me killer workouts hehe)"

KEEP ON KEEPIN ON!! Every little bit counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment