Thursday, March 8, 2012

WEIGH IN WEDNESDAY

Yeah....


I may be back at 90kgs.. put on 900g this week.. i was expecting it! i havent been exercising everyday and have been eating way too much take away! One day i ate a whole bag of maltesers! Like what the hell dude?! You know the mind set i get? "everyone else gets to eat shit! why cant I! I want to eat whatever i want!"  like im missing out... i seriously have to exercise my mind control! DO you want to be fat and not be comfortable in clothes.. or do you want that shit food?! its really up to you..



I just need to restart my thinking! Stay strong and start again!

1 comment:

  1. Good on you Rach, just pick yourself up and keep going! We all hit rough patches, and dont worry, nobody is perfect...Just share the Maltesers next time ;P hehehe

    ReplyDelete