Sunday, August 26, 2012

AUGUST CHALLENGE


 So.. it came the week of our "Devils Walk Challenge" and it was snowing in the mountians.. I dunno about you but i certainly dont own snow gear! SO! instead we decided to go SUPER indoor rock climbing! I say Super because it really was a super center! The walls are extremely tall! They say they are only 15 metres tall but i swear it was 50! haha
















 
 
Yeah thats our first climb! Woo go mel!!

 
This one was my favourite!

I'm so proud of us for climbing! No one chickened out! Even Mel and ben who have trouble with heights gave it a go! Its always great to hear people say "oh god ill never make that" and they give it a go and totally smash it!

Katie... Ben & Justin tackling the overhang climbs...


 





Justin & I decided to have a race... i won.. =)

I thought i was so high up too! Look at ben go! Suprised us all!

These were photo's inside the "caves" little tunnels they have made behind the walls... ofcourse we tackled the hardest one first! I've done real life caving before but there was a few points in this one where i freaked out and thought i wont fit through there!!! Seriously need to change my brain! I still think im huge..


Katie Mel & I


It was such a fun day! and we suprised ourselves with how strong we were!





For more information on the Villawood center here is a link!

No comments:

Post a Comment