Monday, August 13, 2012

On a mission..

So my amazing trainer Katie has officially left.. =(

It's been a week now and i havent fallen apart! I wont fall part for the month that shes away.. (determined thinking) I'm trying that whole positive thinking...words become things and all that.. Will Smith.. he's full of good advice! Heres one of his videos!



Watch it! but i warn you his words of wisdom go for 10 minutes!

So before she left Katie got us to write down what our goals were for the 4 weeks she is away!

MY GOALS

Get back and Maintain my clean eating!
Improve my running outside not on the treadmill
5km in 30 minutes!

My bestfriend and I got up 5am every morning last week and went for a run!


Lucky its so beautiful to watch the sunrise! Its bloody freezing and dark when we start!

WEIGH UNDER 80kgs!!!
We also signed a contract!



She also created us 3 programs to do.
LEGS
ARMS
&
DEATH
hahahaha
i did the legs program today and holy balls im walking funny!

























Trying to get organised.. got my fire back! Im seriously determined!



Even rearranged my inspiration wall and put up a daily planner!









No comments:

Post a Comment