Tuesday, August 14, 2012

CELEBRATING 100 POSTS =)

HOORAY!!


 100 Blog posts!
Can you believe it?! Who knew id have so much to babble about in 8 months!
To celebrate i have redesigned my blog! I got my sexy back! Now its about going over and beyond! Living life to the fullest! Trying new things exploring new places! Never backing down.. Having fun and getting out there! My weight held me back alot not anymore! JUST DO IT!! =)


PROGRESS!! New running shoes! and me psychotically happy after a 5am run.. haha



SPIN with Katie and Mel! So much fun in flurescent lights! I push myself harder because of the darkness.. no one can see or hear you so scrunch up your face and groan as much as you want =)


BIGGEST THING EVERYONE NEEDS TO REMEMBER!
Acknowledge your progress!

My amazing bestfriend before one of our infamous nights out!

Date night with my hubby!



Well i hope that i have inspired you to take leaps! Make the small changes in your life that have great effects! Make the time to love yourself! BE PROUD of what you do and who you are and how far you've come! Everyday do something for yourself!



COTTON ON BODY... My new love!

No comments:

Post a Comment