Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Healthy Eating: New Generation!

THIS IS IT!!

BOOM!

*cue super speed and explosions awesome sound effects*




















 Ok.. so.. ive laid down some new rules for my eating and have discovered some new things i really need to get into!

New thing no.1
THIS IS FOOD PREPPING!
Isnt it amazing! eeek! I LOVE IT! so organised.. i just dont know if id get bored.. You alternate every second day and i guess you can plan and prep whatever you want really.. the odea behind the every second day is youre buying bulk ingredients to save!
I love the containers i love the packs you can buy! Although unless you take it to work or work from a car i dont really see the advantage..

 
 This is my little attempt.. this was only one day of prepping! Youre supposed to mix up the protein sources as well so if you have chicken swap to fish or another meat.























New thing no.2
GREEN SMOOTHIES!

These are super packed full of great nutrients! SUprisingly tastier than they look! I really need to get back into making soem good smoothies but im too lazy to clean the blender! BUT Laziness never got anyone anywhere! So just wash the damn thing up!







RULE NO.1
Atleast 3L (min. 2.6L) water a day!

RULE NO.2
Eat nothing for 2hrs before bed
only tea!
 
RULE NO.3
Better snack options!


 
This was one of my favourite dinners i made recently!!
Mediteranean chicken with cous cous, char grilled veggies, leb bread and hommus






 
 
 
 One of my beautifully healthy breakfasts while gazing at the view on holiday!

 
 
RULE NO.4
Start measuring and weighing your portions. Record everything you eat in My Fitness Pal

 







My breakfast this morning..


So i just need to stick to my new organisation and ill start seeing some results..

Weightloss Gods help me!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Your so right, mix it up, fix it up and be a success!

    ReplyDelete