Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Oohhh Man =(




Got my measuremnts done this morning!


Up + 1.6kgs
Up + .3% Bodyfat
Lost 1cm off Waist
Lost 1cm off Legs
Everything else was the same

SERIOUSLY?! BLAH!
I know i haven't really been putting in 100% so i wasnt expecting anything great! Im finding it really hard to get ontop of this meal prep thing! Im so bored.. Nothing to strive for! No money to do anything!! I didnt end up signing up to Spartan Sprint cause i didnt have the money.. cant see myself signing up for anything anytime soon so maybe have to try something else. Already bored of my workout plans.. not doing enough cardio! I died in SPIN last night! Thought i was going to have a heart attack and couldnt catch my breath! Wore my heart rate monitor for the first time in a few months! FINALLY figured out how to turn off the bossiness! haha


Just finding it hard to get over whatever it is thats holding me back.. probably my extremely stressful life.. Siigghh.. Just gotta keep pushing myself to choose better food options and making sure i have my morning tea! I skip morning tea only to be starving by afternoon tea and binge on crap food! Probably should clean out my cupboard but its hard when your husband and children dont follow the same healthy eating..
 
 
Im just super stressed out, exhasuted, bored, unorganised and kind of sick of being this half assed version of what i want.. I wish i could go on Biggest Loser! Or like Fat camp! Thatd be sweet! Just focus 100% on losing weight lol then come back to real life when im done!
 
 
Bit of a downer post.. sorry guys.. Its hard to keep pumping through everything! Just gotta take it one day at a time i guess.. and think of alternative wayt o exerscise.. Id really like to run/walk outside the fresh air is good and a bit of Vitimin D from the sun! Swimming and sauna is very relaxing! I loved SPIN and RPM total smash of a workout! Just dont stop because then itll just get worse..  


No comments:

Post a Comment