Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Home is where the heart is..

YAY!!
Home from holidays!
God it was awesome!! Great to escape for a while but its even better appreciating the comforts of home!
I ate so much crap on our holiday! I didnt care, i gave myself the time off! Let myself run wild.. i really didnt eat as bad as i thought and all i wanted was salad and fish! haha I actually felt skinnier! How weird is that! Maybe the absent guilt trip i constantly send myself on about food was a good thing! I wanted to get my measurements done before we went away but it wasnt meant to be.. Probably a good thing! Im not feeling guilty about my holiday cause it was great!! I only went for one beach run! I had dreams about workouts i wanted to do but everyone was in too much of a chill zone!

One thing im happy about is my renewed motivation to get lean! Im full steam ahead after my crap eating! Im so sick of crap food now and really happy to get some good food into my belly! =) Keen to get ontop of organising and planning and MEAL PREPPING!!


Got straight back into my workouts this week! Forgot to change up my legs program to week 2 but had a week off so might as well start again! Decided to super set this week instead of taking turns and having a break.. my legs are sore but not nearly as sore as they were last week.. weird..
 Arms & shoulders week 2 was a killer! We found week 1 was a little less exhausting so bumped it up for week 2! Triceps are stronger than my biceps.. i hate biceps and my forearms were KILLING!!! arghh
 
Hit humpday cardio day.. yeah not going to work for me.. i was so lazy and really have no interest in cardio.. not to mention i havent planned anything for this day.. apart from SPIN and laps and sauna but i had to train in the morning so jumped on the treadmill WALKED for 15 minutes then onto the bike for 30.. was sooooo bored!! blergghh hate it! Need to set up some interval plans or something i dunno just wasnt interested today! was still sweating and my heart rate was up just didnt kill it..


Got some new tunes too! So i should go for a run this weekend!Although theyre pretty sombre slow songs haha  I LOVE THEM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment