Sunday, February 24, 2013

Motivational Monday

Thought id start these up again!
Cause you know I need them haha

 
This one gets me all the time! Im constantly comparing myself to what i should be!
 
What i want to be and then hating myself for not being there already. Its a bad mindset to be in! Takes so much of my thought power to trya nd turn it around into a positive! No youve done great look how far youve come go on look at old photos! My negative thoughts are a bitch and i hate them! FUCK OFF!!




Old photos!
Last time we were in queensland!








 


I LOVE MY PANTS!!!
This is me collapsed on the lounge after a massively sweaty workout!
 
A big motivator?
Fit Friends!
Its always nice having someone to workout with! Not all the time as sometimes its nice to get in your zone & listen to your music but its really nice to know that you have support! Also theyre a big motivator! Seeing their success inspires me to keep doing better!
 
 
The last pump class Skye did at Mt Annan =(
Sad days! Will have to join connections now! haha
 
My awesome kick ass sister in law!
She has been with me trying out my new programs!
Its good to know shes just as sore as i am hehe
 
 
This is adam! Ive known him since primary school!
Hes done so well lately with all his super hard work! I asked him for some advice on workouts and eating to really trim down! As you can see (this is an old photo too) he knows what hes doing!
So he wrote me some weights programs im going to try and help me with my nutrition!
Always looking for new advice and points of view.. how things have worked for other.
 Congrats Adz! Keep the hard work up dude youre keeping me motivated =)
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment