Sunday, February 17, 2013

My HOW TO Manual





 

I started this blog with my goal in sight.. I wanted a complete diary from start to finish! The big WOW before & after and exactly how I got there.. When I was first starting out these were (and still are) the biggest motivation for me
People's before & after photos!
 
 
But unfortunately you can never really see the story of how they did it. This is what I've done! Well this is what I'm doing! This is the magic Pill! This is how it's done! This is my how to manual..
When i was first starting off thats all i wanted.. no gimics.. no friggen money wasted on stupid crap.. just the formula! JUST TELL ME WHAT TO DO!! I quite liked Michelle Bridges 12wbt.. it really was a simple introduction! Eat Healthy, Exercise this much and dont forget to deal with your issues!
But after the 12 weeks.. it was expensive and kinda repetitive so i didnt want to sign up another round!

Youve gotta change it up alot.. So im going to try and do more of what i started! The HOW TO!
This is what im doing.. this is what youre not supposed to do lol this is how i deal with it and these are my results.. Im human.. i have a life, i have kids, i have a job, a husband, friends, family, and everything has to fit together! Im not a machine! I dont workout 3 times a day and eat nothing but chicken, brown rice and brocolli. I stuff up, i work hard, but ill get there eventually!

 
I know I'm not there yet and I won't be for a long time.. Sometimes I get really down 'maybe I won't get there.. I'm so big and my body could never shrink that much..' But I try my hardest not to let my thoughts bring me down
I know I have to keep at it day by day and I will see results in time. I just need to keep imagining the end goal and love my body for being strong enough to fight through all the torture! Hehe



I've been testing out my new workout routines this week and I'm loving it! Its amazing the knowledge I've gained! I'm more confident in walking into the muscle man cave that is the weights room I can hold my own :-) but ohh boy my legs are still sore from Mondays leg session! Phwoah what a killer!!


Excited!! I ordered new Running Bare gear! Gotta love 40% off sales! I went wild and got the bright pink cheetah print pants I've been drooling over! Why not?! Just do it!! Hehe




No comments:

Post a Comment