Thursday, June 28, 2012

GET IT GIRL...

SO! Been so unorganised lately really have dropped the ball! I feel like i have lost all motivationa and drive for anything weight loss related.. Like i said in my previous post i think i over did it a little last week.. I need to find a balance between working out, spending time with my family & friends, eating right and keeping my life in order haha AND get it straight in my head! NO NEGATIVE THOUGHTS!!!

So trying to get organised today! Im not working and the girls are at daycare so i have some spare time to just let my brain process everything! What the hell single people so with all their time ill never know! jesus..

SO im sitting here with my shopping list.. meal planner.. recipe book.. the city to surf leaflet from the gym and a blank peice of paper to plan everything! I also want to print off some new things to stick on my wall my old inspiration board it getting a bit old!!



My trainer said something strange tome this morning but it made alot of sense! she said you have to eat the frog.. haha what?! get the worst thing of the day over and done with first! so theres no time for excuses to kick in and put off the task! For example.. exercising! or washing up.. i friggin hate washing up! haha JUST DO IT!! it has to be done theres no use being a whinger because thats how u got this way!

No comments:

Post a Comment