Thursday, June 28, 2012

NEW GOALS!!

Fresh motivation! I love a good event to keep me motivated! Well theres a few coming up actually..
My cousins wedding is in October! Perfect time to wear a really nice dress! I want to wear a maxi dress.. but also want to lose 12kgs by then! It's a little more realistic than my birthday goal haha So i will reach this one! i have 16 weeks! thats 750g a week! easy... haha then itll only be 5kgs to lose for xmas! Hooray! Here are some of the dresses!



Ive got the tough bloke challenge on this sunday! ahhh lord help me! im excited but we will see how i go haha 6km obstacle course army style! its going to be freezing so glad i signed up for the 12:30 wave! Gotta figure out what i will wear because its all going to get distroyed from all the mud haha
My next challenge will be the city 2 surf! August its on so gives me a few months to sharpen my running skills! obviously not going to run the whole 14km? but ill get there =)
Also some new goals i have included are to find some new healthy meals and snacks! Gotta learnt to balance my workouts and healthy eating! I tend to smash the shit out of the gym but then am too exhausted to feed myself properly which is counter productive.. gotta scale down my workouts and focus on clean eating! Have a healthy balance where im fueling my body and working it hard enough aswell. Also the biggest one is working on my thoughts.. i have to stop comparing myself to others in a negative way. Everyone is different and everyone works for what they have achieved! So stop feeling like shit and work on making yourself proud!!

We  recently went out for a girls night drinking and what not.. really love this dress again its a size 12..but god damn its not the most flattering thing i have worn.. seriously should have reconsidered this purchase until im a size 8 haha


No comments:

Post a Comment