Thursday, June 28, 2012

Holy balls..

Smashed a killer week of workouts! My HRM is so bossy now haha it tells me what to do! I had three messages from it this morning! One telling me how well i did last week.. another telling me it was time to weigh in! and the last was telling me i had to do a fitness test haha

My target..smashed it by 1000 calories..

 I think i over did myself last week.. everyday did a 1000 cal workout few days only did 700 but shouldnt have pushed myself so hard! Did RPM this morning and walked on the treadmill after it was so nice to have such a short workout and still do 700cals haha going to organise some more classes into my schedual! i had forgotten how good they are!

A great achievement i smashed my rowing efforts! 1000m under 4minutes! Dont ever ask me to do it again though hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment