Sunday, June 3, 2012

MOTIVATION MONDAY!

EEhehehehhehehehe!! Look!

SIZE 12!! and it was a little boutique store! admittedly its stretchy fabric.. and it is tight.. but hey ill take whatever haha
I'm also small enough to fit into PLAYBOY lingerie! woo! thats a feat. those chicks are tiny!

 My bestest friend whom i love to bits! and I went shopping in Parramatta westfields for my crazy venture to the city this weekend! Check out my super sexy heels!! We spent 5 HOURS shopping!! that place is huge!! and it took us 20 minutes to find my car when we were finished hahaha BLONDES!! i kept saying "i know its near a pole" bahahaha there were lots of poles.. It was a great day but i was so exhausted after! So excited for the weekend now! Hard work pays off! Check out my dress!!! and my shoes are a size 9! odd.. Cant wait to put up photos of the weekend!

PT tonight! getting weighed and measured! EEeepp!! Weighed myself this morning in preparation for tonight haf lost 1kg so im not so worried! wish we could weigh and measure first thing in the morning!




No comments:

Post a Comment