Monday, June 11, 2012

MOTIVATION MONDAY!!


A MONDAY MOMENT FOR MEL

Just like to take a moment and bring to attention my amazing bestfriend and her journey so far!

Mel started off at 96kgs.. So far she has lost an amazing 26kgs!!!





















I am so proud of her constant dedication and all the effort she has learnt to put into herself! She pushes through all her barriers and carries on no matter what the task! She even has to kick my butt into gear haha
Its not just about the number on the scales! or the fact she has lost over 55cms from her whole body.. but the fact she has come out of her shell! She is happy! She knows how to speak her mind to others and is not a push over!
I love this photo! I saw a completely different side to my bestfriend on saturday night and it made me so happy! Mel dancing on the lounge hahaha

Mel youre such an amazing bestfriend! and such a big inspiration! xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment