Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Healthy Eating!



 
My husband knows me so well he cuts the fat off before giving it to me haha


 
Putting the naturopath into action! Super greens tonic and i bought huge bottles of water to keep track of my 3L a day!

 We obviously live our lives and have what we want amongst our love for healthy food!
However we need to work on our minds.. just because we have this cold rock doesnt mean we are back where we started.. Sometimes the guilt you put on yourself after a slip up can be worse than what you ate so dont beat yourself up!


 
Ive really gotten on the calorie counting band wagon! I love My Fitness Pal! Seriously has everything! You can even scan the barcodes on the packets and it puts all the details in for you. At the end of the day it tells you how your calories went.. it gives you hope and keeps you on track!

 
 


 YUM!! corn thins organic peanut butter and green apple!                     New nut snack tower!
Justins dinosaur steak compared with my correctly proportions rump all fat trimmed.
Little obsessed with char grilled veggies haha


 
Random lollies in RPM?! this is the second trainer that has handed out lollies after an RPM class.. the first trainer gave a snake out before and after.. Replenishing sugar energy hit? or bribery?



 My AMAZING breakfast wrap! Never really liked the idea of a breakie wrap.. but thought well if i can have carbs at breakfast ill have carbs alright! IT WAS SO TASTY!!! Ocourse entered it all into MFP to manage my calories.. 300 cals for breakfast and this was 289ish. 2xbacon 1 egg 5x mini roma tomatos 1/2 cup sliceed mushrooms! mMMmMMmm


 
it was too hot to put the oven on so decided to try and cook my roast chicken on the BBQ.. it was a bit of a fail haha

No comments:

Post a Comment