Tuesday, December 25, 2012

healthy eating

I'm splitting my healthy eating posts up as i have alot of xmas edition things! So they will be in the "tis the season.." post that is coming!
 
One of the instagram people i follow posted this the other day! i have big problems with herbs and veggies going bad in my fridge before i get to use them! Hence why i desperately want to start a veggie garden! This is herbs in olive oil frozen into ice cube trays! then you just pop them into the fry pan when cooking for fresh herbs! fantastic idea!
 

 
This is what i eat at work! Salad with some form of protein.. i bought my own BBQ chicken this night most nights i have ham off the bone.I love the different things they put into the salad bar at work!i would never put pineaplle in a salad normally and i really love hard boiled eggs! mmMmm

 
My favourite thing at Thai! Prawns and steam veggies in curry and finished in a peanut sauce!
Its like satay but not as greasy and heavy! YUM!!
 
 
New obsession.. vegemite and egg on toast.. this was a splerge capeseed loaf from bakers delight!

 
Ive started drinking green tea when i go out! I tend to get sick of water and its suprising how much tea relaxes me! not to mention how good it is for your metabolism!
 
My grandma has the best veggie garden!!! Im so sad thats he can no longer keep it.. she is getting a little bit old and its too exhausting for her to keep it going! So sad she has everything oh what i would do to swap backyards! haha


This is Imogen and my grandma picking some veggies out for us to take home! Which i used the beetroot and roasted it for a salad! Also freshly boiled it for future use!
 
 
Made a yummy chicken wrap with some sweet potato slices! Just like i used on my pizza i sliced them really thin and grilled them on the BBQ so yummy!!
 I used the left over chicken for dinner at work that night! waste not..




No comments:

Post a Comment