Sunday, December 30, 2012

'Tis the season... Xmas special


WOW!!
Christmas was crazy this year! So much going on and working around everything and doing bootcamp.. no wonder i need an afternoon nap most days! haha


Xmas actually started 2 weekends before for me! with extended family gagtherings! I love christmas time its always good to catch up with the family with a big get together. Christmas spirit was definately around and damn the food was good! I was quite impressed how healthy everyone was this year! Ofcourse there was some yummy treats but i was really impressed at the good food available!

 
Made up some biscuit packs for presents and ofcourse my cupcakes! This year i put some fruit on top.
 
My work is killing me! SO MUCH CHOCOLATE!! Any present we get from residents or our chemists goes in the staff room and i swear we have had atleast 30 boxes of chocolates! Even one of those giant whitmans sampler boxes! I move them all the time haha i put them in the cupboard or on the bench! Its so annoying im trying to eat my salad for dinner and theres chocolates staring me down! Rack off would ya!
 
Christmas Eve dinner at my mummy's was so good! She went all out healthy style and i was so proud of her! Chicken, prawns, cold meats mmMm ham! and a lovely salad! Even dessert was healthy! Lots of fruit! yumm yumm


 Christmas day was much the same as all the family gatherings! Prawns, salmon, asian crunchy salad and Ham. I mainly stuck to protein and salads and fruit for dessert.. i was super craving roast pork and crackle! mmMmm i got a little bored with all the healthy eating.. like its christmas people what the hell is going on?? haha Plus it was freezing and rainy christmas day perfect weather for roasts!

 
Xmas day..
MY NEW LAPTOP!!!
Yay now i can blog in bed!!!
Hopefully this will increase the frequency of me blogging! I have been so busy though i really havent had a spare moment to sit down and punch some posts out.. UNTIL NOW!! =)
 
 
Even managed to get the family up and playing some backyard soccer in the rain! It was such a change from previous years! We all had a laugh and got our competitive sides out! hehe
 
 
Boxing day we had breakfast at the inlaws and finally broke my healthy eating cycle! hoorah!!
We had pancakes, bacon eggs and choc coated strawberries! haha It was so amazing! I even had white bread toast! WOAH!! 
 
I also made sure i was having some peppermint tea to help settle my tummy..

 
With xmas over its time to get back to managing normal eating haha
It was wuite nice havign everyone else organise the food for once!
 

Yummy blackberries! and a fridge full of goodness!
Hope everyone had a lovely christmas with family anf friends! Dont feel guilty if you over ate just think youve got all year to burn it off  =) Eat clean nourish your body and work hard!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment