Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Healthy Eating

 

 HALLOWEEN!!

I love halloween! but when i think about it it goes against everything i stand for haha
Getting kids to go up demanding candy from random doors..
I think i like the whole theme thing! I love a good theme party!
Getting dressed up.. Carving pumpkins.. scary theme food.. its all good!


 So i tried to make a healthy option! In case anyone didnt want lollies!
Yeah.. im pretty sure i ate all the celery and no one took the popcorn or sultanas haha
One kid even turned his nose up at my choice of candy! How rude! I LOVE cookies and cream chocolate, rattle snakes and caramel toffees!

 
Immy loves getting dressed up so she actually had about 6 different costumes she kept getting in and out of! Evie being Evelyn Rose was being herself hehe Or Dorothy the dinosaurs rosebush as Immy said. I wasnt going to take Imogen trick or treating! Just have somethings incase anyone came round to us.. but shes sneaky and tricked me into it! Lets just go ourside and see if anyone else is coming mummy.. oh look theres people over there lets go see.. and so i grabbed her picnic basket and said we would just go to 2 houses.. well everyone was so happy to see us and thought Immy was so cute so we went to a few more.. eventually her basket was full and too heavy for her to carry we went home.

I cant believe how much candy she got! Its australia! whats going on here!?
So i stashed it away in the cupboard and shes only allowed one a day! Everyday she forgets about them so theyll be in the bin soon haha
 
Lunch!
The most delish ham & salad sanga!
 
I put some mustard on it for a bit of kick! and no lettuce! its such a space waster on a sandwich!
 
Dinners..

This is amazing!! Pork loin steaks are so lean! This is a special marinade my husband makes! Its kind of sweet chilli.. sweet n sour type.. i dunno its amazing!!

This is my lamb koftas.. MMmMmm but look the carbs crept in tonight! i was craving potato salad which is odd because i have never ever liked potato salad. However this is egg and bacon potato salad! More protein to break down the carbs. It was so good but i only had a small portion cause it was so filling. The had a bit anxiety attack about my diet slipping and me having carbs for dinner. Its ok to have something every now and then!
 
Im so obsessed with betroot at the moment! i should look up what nutrients are in it and see what my body is difficient in..
turns out betroot contains magnesium, sodium, potassium and vitamin C, and betaine which is good for cardiovascular health and helping break down fatty deposits in the liver!
well that makes perfect sense my body would be craving it haha
 
 
The newest weightloss scam! Fat blaster has now brought out the "Coconut Detox" which is quite similar to the lemon detox.. dont eat anything and drink this sugar filled coconut syrup for 2 days! Wow you lost weight.. well fucking derr!! If you dont eat anything for 2 days ofcourse youll lose weight! The coconut syrup is just to keep you from passing out!
The thing that pissed me off the most is the god damn add! Its all chicks in bikinis and ohh how did you get that body? ooo look at my body how did i get it? oooo im so tiny ive never been bigger than a  size 8! buy this coconut detox and youll look like me! Piss off! I feel sorry for the people who buy into this shit! Get real weightloss isnt that easy!
 
 

Bit of a short one this week but im putting some vegetarian recipes into motion this week so wish me luck! and ill post them next week!
Keep up the healthy eating!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment