Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Keeping updated..

Oh boy.. The Stampede is only a week away and a week before my triathlon! Lord help me!


 10k obstacle course to get my muscles nice and abused before a triathlon! Will be doing lots of recovery training that week haha 

 
Had my measurements taken! So its been a month and i feel so much smaller than my results gave away. Im now a size 10! Went to try on some new workout gear (as i finally have been selling some old stuff) and the 12 were way too big and the 10 were not exactly suffocating! The size 10 shorts had a bit of room in them i was even tempted to get the size 8..

Recently purchased items! hehe

I'm obsessed with Running Bare! Ive gotten over Lorna Jane.. stuffs so expensive.. impractical and kind of boring! Its a little ridiculous but if you dont feel good you wont enjoy your workout! These are all i wear.. Work clothes, gym clothes and bummy clothes haha Unless im going out! Which hopefully i am this weekend! yay! im not working for once!

SO i noticed the other day while staring at my aspiration board that i really have most of those things now! So i decided to cross off the things i have achieved! I was amazed! So im now on a mission to make a new one!

 
Got all my old womens health mags, my book of dreams and some photos!
So excited to get into some decent swimmers for summer and our holiday!


 
Looked up these on Swimwear galores website! Love seafolly JETS and ripcurl!
 

Had a whiney day tuesday morning and didnt go to the gym! Spend the day with my girls instead! Ended up going to PUMP that night! I cant get out of my routine or itll mess me up all week! Tuesday Thursday are strength training days! Theyre crucial! Mon wed thurs sun are cardio days! Running swimming and cycling! Im excited this weekend i have off so im going to do pump sat as well! oOOoo extra PUMP! hooray! I put my weights up again! Im sore! hooray!! haha nothing better than having a little muscle soreness! Means youre doing somthing good haha

 
So these were on recently.. Ever since seeign them at the health and fitness expo ive been really keen to get in on them! Obviously i have to start DOING crossfit haha but i like the idea of competing showing your skills! Ive also been wanting to look up les mills trainging! Id love to be an instructor but its just a tiny weenie thought in my head at the moment haha Havent even looked into it or anything.. something else to add to my new board! =)
 

 
Ill leave you with this photo of us Tuesday! Yes theres one of the dreaded halloween trick or treat lollies! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment