Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Yes 2 Health...



So i cracked today and probably against my budgets better judegment went and saw a naturpath!
I couldnt get into the one i have been going to and have been thinking about seeing Bek for a while.. Mel, Katie and now my mum also go to her so i have been hearing some very good things!

Had a great consultation! Was told to drink a hell of a lot more water! i think i should by a camel back and walk around with it always on my back sipping from it hahaha
Also have to cut out alot of things im currently eating!

Suggested that i get a new protein powder.. because mine is full of sugar. A fact i have known for quite sometime now but its just so darn tasty haha So this is the new one im supposed to get! It looks pretty full on haha ill be the hulk before we know it! I looked it up and its actually quite a good blend! Its got everything! But its a little expensive.. and doesnt come in vanilla! =( Have to buy the caramel. http://www.nutritionwarehouse.com.au/maxs-super-shred-pr-1260.html
Also just reminded me to cut out as much processed foods as possible and gave me some really good alternatives! Tin salmon instead of the frozen variety i love.. No bread or dairy anymore..
Some natural supplements i also got which im excited about! New multi vitimins and some SUPER GREENS powder which i love! Its a little gag worthy but it really makes you feel so good! Some magnesium oil to take while im training to keep my muscles going and give me some energy..

 
Lots of peppermint tea for digestion, ground flaxseed and apple cider vinegar shots haha
I'm excited as its given me a new charge! I was feeling a little flat and getting back into bad habits *cough* BEN & JERRYS *cough*
Definately want to smash it over christmas so im on track for my february goal!
i would say 10kgs in 10 weeks but we all know how ridiculously hard that is!
Especially with all the added drinking and good food over the xmas/new year/Bestfriends birthday period haha The way i have been going i would be stoked with getting under 75kgs before Feb!
So goodluck to me on me newest crazy adventure!
 
 
Bek really knows her stuff and how to work well with what you want. I highly recommend her services! She does alot more than just naturopathic therapy.. chinese cupping, dry needling, remedial massage, herbal dispensary and lots more!
 
Contact: Rebekah
Ph: (02) 4647 9570

1 comment:

  1. deep tissue massage
    sydney massage
    remedial massage
    sports massage


    Massage involves acting on and inspiring the client's body with pressure
    (structured, unstructured, stationary, and/or moving), tension, motion,
    or vibration done manually or with mechanical aids. Target tissues may include
    muscles, tendons, ligaments, skin, joints, or other connective tissue, as well
    as lymphatic vessels, and/or organs.


    ReplyDelete