Sunday, November 25, 2012

New Goals

Well not so much new goals..  My goals are pretty much the same really..
But theres lots of events i want to get in!

Fit & Toned                                                Get rid of the baby bulge!
Size 10                                                Flat stomach please
                              20-25% bodyfat!
 
 
Get down to 65-70kgs
 
 
I started my new inspiration board!
I love the chillax with the yoga pose!
still a bit of room!
 

Coming up!

February 2013


 
Im going to get my husband involved in this one!
Maybe even my brother & sister in law hehe

May 2013

 I really hope to get all the mothers in my family involved in this next year =)
Watch out mum that means you!!
 
 

June 2013

Again its open season ill drag anyone into this one!
 
 

August 2013

SUPER CHALLENGE
Dying to do city 2 surf!
 
 

September 2013

SUPER CHALLENGE!
21kms of mayhem

October 2013

 

November 2013


Goals for 2013
Getting my family involved =)
 


Team sport..
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment