Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Motivation

I always love doing these posts..

Ive gotten to the point where i enjoy exercise it makes me feel good! Its not a chore and definately not a punishment for "eating bad" i think thats a very bad mindset to get into.. its your life and you shouldnt punish yourself or feel guilty for what you do!





This is why i do so many events! If im signed up for a 21km obstacle course you need to be ready so you dont kill yourself! So you train, you train your little ass off improving strength and fitness. Training for the triathlon has improved my fitness alot because i used to dodge cardio session because they were boring.. I had to start swimming and riding a bike and it really helped me get out and keep going. So sign up to something crazy and see how strong you are =)




My running bare stuff came!! yup im in love! Although i feel like a douche at the gym haha Like that akward feeling when you get brand new shoes and they glowing white and you just want to scuff them and make them look used.. unless theyre heels mmMmm fresh heels!

I really need to move outof my comfort zone and step up my workouts! Getting fitter is hard you have to keep pushing yourself in different ways!
Who cares what you look like when you start its all about where you are going! i used to think.. oh well itll be a good "before" photo when im done! haha
 
Seriously a little obsessed with this photo! I would love to be this thin! However i think i was born a more musclier build! I have never been that small and know i can only work within the limits of my body! Definately not going ana any time soon for it! Hence why i want the DEXA scan to tell me how far i can go!
 
These will be my swimmers!! haha im tempted to buy them as "goal swimmers" but i really hate wasting money on something i cant wear right now haha my swimmers are too big apart from my tiny size too small racing swimmers that are all cut out and make me feela  little exposed hahaha but i cant wear those for general swimming!

 
Something to get you moving! Something fun!

 
Everyone can do it! Yes you can do it..
So whats holding you back? whatre your excuses? what goes through your head that stops you?
Anyone can do anything they put their mind to.. but if you let any doubt in you wont get anywhere!
I say im going to do things - i sign up to do things - i conquer the shit out of those things!
I just did a triathlon for gods sake!
and it was so amazing to be fit enough to complete that!
Be someones inspiration! its inspiring! haha 

 
Its hard.. its really hard.. and i think sometimes people dont expect that.. Yes you will puke.. yes you will want to die and yes you will be ridiculously exhausted.. But thats how its done and youll be proud of yourself when you get through it! Sometimes you will cry.. but thats ok its cleansing =) so get in and work your ass off!                               


Just because im closer to my goal doesnt mean i dont need as much motivation as when i first started.. if anything i need more! I'm comfortable with my body and its so much harder for me to burn calories but doing this blog and being around other motivated people really helps me!

1 comment:

  1. So inspiring! So jealous of the RB but I'll get there. I love the way you aren't so focused on the number its about everything getting to the number and everything after the number. Your life isn't a number.

    ReplyDelete