Saturday, October 20, 2012

Its been a year already.. Thank you!

I'd just like to sing your praises!



I met Katie a year ago! She wrote me up a program and took my starting measurements.
First thing i noticed was her positive happy face and professional manner.
I started doing PT sessions with Katie in January and was amazed at how quickly my fitness improved and how quickly i saw results in my body.
She always does something different with your workouts, its always going to be hard but she never lets you fall down always supporting you through the tough times.
She has inspired me to focus on my fitness and strength rather than getting in the trap of weight loss.
Since training with katie i have lost over 77.5cms from my body.. more than 12.3% body fat, almost 30kgs and have gained so much more! I have more self confidence, im happier and have more energy to play with my two daughters! I'd just like to thank you for everytthing you do outside your job! Answering all my questions, emailing me new recipes to try, and always being compassionate when i start crying in PT =)  Youre the best and without your support i wouldnt have stuck with it so long!

I'm happy to say we have become good friends and everyday she inspires me to keep going..
If youre thinking of doing personal training i would say DO IT!! Katie trains at YMCA Mount Annan. She does a mean SPIN class on wednesdays and if you catch her on the gym floor shes always available to answer any questions or help you out! Dont be afraid to approach her shes a top chick! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment