Thursday, October 11, 2012

Things to come!

Ok so lots of things coming up peeps!! So excited! It really helps me keep motivated if i have events to keep me going.. you eventually lose interest in going to the gym to lose weight once youre happy with your body.. In saying that i do still have another 9kgs to lose but im comfortable enough now that if i didnt lose that it wouldnt be the end of the world!
 
So.. as the calender goes.. i have..
My cousins wedding in Newcastle.. Excited because we are getting dressed up and having a night away without the girls!
 
She's making her own cake! How amazing!!
 
Mother Daughter Retreat at Leura
Excited to have some mummy daughter time!
We dont get much these days we are both so busy
 
 
 
 
Kaz's Running clinic with the amazing SWSYD 12WBT group.
Excited to get some confidence with running!
 
 
The Valley Stampede!!

I changed my time so i could do it with my bestfriend!
So hoping we totally smash it! I want to finish in under 3hrs
 
Womens Triathlon Festival!
Im going to Try a Tri! hehe
 
 
So excited! I've always wanted to do a triathlon!
Just have to seriously get some swimming training!
 
 
 
That takes us into december! My husbands birthday and Xmas!
Then it'll be 2013!! This year has flown by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment