Saturday, October 20, 2012

You can do it..

 

My cousins wedding was amazing! It reminded me of our wedding and just made the day that much better! You cant really enjoy yourself fully on your wedding day theres so much to worry about and youre so tired so it was nice to have this time away from the girls and relax! Also it was so nice to have everyone all dressed up and looking amazing!
 
 




So as if my life isnt busy enough.. im going to go to uni next year and do my degree in nursing!! Well.. if i get in that is! Im so excited! and really nervous! but i knwo its the time to do it! im really pumped to get my brain going again and im really interested in the deeper knowledge behind my current positiona nd ofcourse advancing and gettign paid more haha

 
I'm getting so nervous for the triathlon!! Its not for another 5 weeks! but i havn't even got a damn bike yet..cant afford one =(  AND i havent been for a run in... (check NIKE+gps app) 29 days ago!!!! holy hell.. I have this mental block when it comes to running.. Im all ready and then i find some excuse! Its so ridiculous! I think im worried about how i look when i run haha and how hard it is.. how i always want to better my time.. i feel like theres so much pressure to perform.. but for gods sake it doesnt matter if i dont run the whole way non stop and get under my fastest time.. for gods sake Rachel just get out and do it! walk if you have to but just get out there!!!!! I'll die at the traithlon and be so disappointed if i dont train for this!
I just need to work out my training time table and then go for it! Im going to see if i can do laps at camden pools because its a full 100m pool and i wont get a chance to stop. As mount annan i sonly 25m you have to turn around alot and it gives me a chance for a rest! Not how you train yourself to do better haha
 
 



SO EXITED for my Mothers & Daughters retreat this weekend coming up! Great oppurtunity to recharge and get back into yoga and meditation! Theres just not enough time in the day to do everything i want it seems! Not enough days in the week for the workouts i want to do! Give me more time and more money! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment