Monday, October 29, 2012

Workout world..

So im getting a bit sick of my heart rate monitor telling me to train more! haha bossy little thing! so i decided to try and get my calories up so it would be impressed! haha




 So! I went for a run!! hooray!! silly me went half an hour after i ate a massive lunch.. but i thought if i dont go now all the excuses will come in! Even if i walked atleast i was getting out! It was good! But halfway through i had to pee! so i did 5 kms and went home! I was so proud i had just gotten out and done it!
i was literally dripping with sweat!

My amazing sister in law lent me her bike to train for my triathlon!! hooray! My first ride! 10kms in 33minutes! and i went up stupid massive hills haha damn mount annan being so full of hills!






 
So proud i didnt let myself stop and made it all the way up the massive hill on welling drive! Godo effort first go!

these are my times per km!                         Map of where i went!
 

 
always excited to try something different! Hoping ot try and get to one of these classes! Skye my favourite PUMP instructor is doing them now at connections!
 

 
8 Benefits of High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
And why it needs to be part of your regular workout routine.
High-intensity interval training (HIIT) describes any workout that alternates between intense bursts of activity and fixed periods of less-intense activity or even complete rest. For example, a good starter workout is running as fast as you can for 1 minute and then walking for 2 minutes. Repeat that 3-minute interval five times for a 15-minute, fat-blasting workout. It sounds too simple to be effective, but science doesn't stretch the truth...
 
SO they say 10,000 steps is 500 calories! No wonder i am fucked after work! getting up at 5am and being on your feet non stop! i have breaks but theyre only short! I always make sure i have a good breakfast and lunch! snakc are a bit iffy!

 
 I managed to clean out my closet the other day and its so empty! but im ridiculously poor so have to survive for atleast a month or so! So i only have one pair of workout pants that fit me! I have been trying to sell all my old Lorna jane stuff i never used before it got too small! and some old dresses that are in good condition and very nice! Just small donations to my new gym gear fund haha its not cheap stuff i tell ya! They must make a motsa! Also my heels! soze 10 and 9! because im an 8 1/2 and all my amazinf shoes are too big =(


 

Coming home from cardio box to my girls
 
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment