Thursday, October 11, 2012

Keeping updated

I didnt weigh myself this week! haha ive finally broken 80kgs! and i dont watnt o see it go back up so i refused to weigh myself this week! Giving myself a break a week longer to cherish being under 80! haha I was supposed to measure in this week as well making sure im keeping on track to fit into my dress that was a bit small for my cousins wedding! But... that didnt work out either.. so oh well =)
 
Had a lovely date night with my husband and his parents! Went to Harrington grove country club! Little bit ritzy! The food was amazing!!!!!
 
 

All my clothes are too big =( i have to go through my wardrobe and chuck stuff out! but ive been putting it off because then my closet will be empty! and i dont have the money to buy new stuff!  
 

 
 Had an amazing night out in the city! NO DRAMA!!!! holy balls! for once! It was just so great!
Got all dressed up we all looked and felt amazing! Went out had a few too many drinks and danced the night away in ridiculously high heels! Everyone fell over but me haha woo! i win!


 
 
 
 
 
The day after was simply perfect! The weather was sunny we had some breakfast and decided to do some yoga?
 
 haha Mel and I went to the maritime museum to see the Titanic exibition!
 
 
Went on a yhousand km trek to find frozen yoghurt..eventually Found frozen yoghurt!!!! OUR FAVOURITE!!!! yummm it was totally worth it! and then slept on the train home haha

It's healthy eating! it says it on the container haha Think i got a rather huge serve haha With coconut and strawberries! YUMM!!!!
 
Been trying to start doing some laps for triathlon training! Build up my stamina in the pool! its almost like starting to run again! its so hard at the moment! i do like 100m and have to stop haha ill get there =)
So my swimmers were too big and would fall off when i was swimming haha so i bought these ultra funky new lap professional swimmers! No one is going to lose me in the lake haha

 
Also got a shoulder injury from work and squash! so have been trying to take it easy! But i LOVE pump on thursday so i wouldnt miss that!

No comments:

Post a Comment