Monday, October 29, 2012

Mother Daughter Retreat

Our first night was great!
We met up with Fran in Penrith for dinner and then headed up the mountains!
 
In our cosy room! It was freezing as always but this time we had an air con!



 The moring was beautiful! cold again but some yummy soy based porridge helped us through! and some tea! yumm
 
Our first activity was trust exercise.. i already trust my mother but im too much of a control freak to like being lead around my someone else haha

 
The food was amazing as usual! Makes me want to turn veggo!
Morning tea! Some weird cocoa banana nut balls which i want the recipe! and coucous and chick pea stew salad thing! haha yummm!!!!

 
After lunch we went back to our room for a rest and decided to escape!! haha we were bored and wanted to be home with our family! we already have an amazing relationship and it was all about trying to work our problems or get ot know each other! I know who my mum is and i love her!





 
We left just on afternoon tea time! So we stopped in to a tea room on our way down the mountain! It was amazing! freshly homemade scones and the jam was to die for!! I got a blue mountains brew berry tea! MmMMm
 

 Orchids! My wedding flowers! Theyre so beautiful
 
The next day after my bike ride we went to see MENTAL at the movies! It was great fun!
 
i love my mummy so much! we had to stand up and introduce our mothers and daughters and say one thing we really loved about each other.. ofcourse i burst out crying before i could finish my sentence haha it was so hard to think of just one thing i love about my mother.. THERE'S SO MANY!
I started off by saying how i love her wisdom and how she has passed on so much knowledge to me and helped me become and good mother.. but she is so strong!She has beent hrough so mucha nd she is always there for me! She is loving and caring! No matter what is going on shes always there for me! She helps me out without expecting anything and she never whinges about having to do anything for me! I can talk to her about anything and we get along really well! I love you mum! Thanks for everything you do for me! Thanks for being such an amazing mother!
xoxoxox
 
 
My baby helping me blog <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment