Saturday, January 14, 2012

20kgs in 20 weeks!! A birthday present to myself..


                     

Ok.. So I've joined Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation and I would love to lose more than 12kgs! But I'm setting my goal for 12 and if I do better then hooray!! Clearly I haven't quite mastered the art of Blogspot for IPhone as I am yet to get Internet my blog will not be fancified for some time! I am so excited!!! This is the year!! This is MY year!! I WILL get back to 65kgs! I will be happy healthy fit and motivated for life!! I will be chasing my daughters around and happy!! I'm so sick of being so grumpy and feeling like life is such an effort! I will STOP self indulging and feeling miserable!! I will LOVE myself & my body instead of feeling like shit & putting myself down all the time! I want to go shopping in Ally, Jeans west, Forever New and BLOCH and be able to fit into whatever I want with confidence!! Motivation +10 today!! "Fuck Yerr" that is all!
THE AWFUL BEFORE PHOTOS PEEPS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment