Sunday, January 29, 2012

TASK 5: Commitment

"My commitment is to weigh 75kgs at the end of 12WBT! that means i will have lost 15kgs! I will be happier within my body and not shy away from oppurtunities because how i feel inside! I will be a strong confident mother =) ...and I am committed to do the work to get me there! I am going to bust my ass with workouts 6 days a week and really exercise my self control when it comes to junk food and sticking to my calorie limit!!"

This task was easy! i know i will do this! i have a fire within me that i havent really had before and heaps of support that was never there!

 Its not MOTIVATION so much as DETERMINATION!

Motivation comes and goes.. but when u dont give yourself the chance to say óhh im so not motivated today'.. then its really quite simple!
Its just a matter of You HAVE to do this today! You made a commitment to michelle, to your family and most of all to youself! and i certainly do not want to let myself down!
I'm quite a competitive person and when i have a goal i charge towards it like im a bull and its a red flag! im not saying im as strong as an ox because i certainly have my days where i just want to whinge and curl up in bed! but thats what SUNDAY REST DAY is for!

A JOURNEY OF A THOSAND MILES MAY START WITH ONE STEP.. but its the CONTINUOUS steps that follow that get you there! One after the other.. One kilogram after another gone.. One workout after another.. One more healthy meal after another.. CONSISTENCY IS KEY!
I know this wont happen overnight there is no rush! and soon i will start to notice small changes! and soon everyone else will too =)

No comments:

Post a Comment