Monday, January 30, 2012

PT MONDAYS!!!


SO EXCITED!!!

So after an excrutiating PT session tonight my amazing trainer Katie decided she is going to do my measurements every FORTNIGHT!! Yeah right i thought how depressing! BUT!!! i have made amazing progress!! She was crazy excited about my fat % and its good when u see her so happy haha


 IN TWO WEEKS...
1cm down everywhere
2cm off my thighs
3% decrease in body fat!
Overall positive attitude =)

I HATE BURPEES!!!! and i had to do a thousand of them! not seriously a thousand but damn did it feel like it! also i ran for a whole km!!!! amazing!!!! never thought i could do it but i did it!!! wow!!
Workout was so hard tonight i even pulled out my "ängel face"as i like to call it ahaha i mainly only bring it out in RPM cause its dark and no one can see... For those of you who have no idea what im on about.. this is what it looks like!

This only comes out when im seriously pushing hard! and its normally accompanied by a snarl hahahah

You have to exercise your mind as well as your body! Your body is only as strong as your mind! I totally 110% believe this! I was buggered after 7-800m of running but i just cleared my head and kept at it! i was just thinking GO GO GO BREATHE BREATHE BREATHE!! If i start to try and think about anything.. my goal, who is next to me, who is talking to me i lose it and the excuses start coming back.. who cares about 65kgs you look fine now just stop running.. you did a good 800m just stop now youre tired.. but i kind of go into a trance.. my eyes unfocus and i just go!


Stop your self loathing talk its not going to get you anywhere you want to be!
Love yourself and everything will come naturally!

Goodluck to everyone with their workouts this week! Just start small and work your way up!

1 comment: