Friday, January 27, 2012

SUPER SESSION SATURDAYS!!!!

WOW!!!


My second Super Saturday Session..
Saturday Super Session..
Super Session Saturdays..
yeah my second SSS..  and wow i feel great! i think i like these better than normal workouts! I have never sweated so much in my life! i LOVE it! Did RPM @ 8:15...Dripping with sweat heart going to jump out of chest.. then straight onto PUMP @ 9:30..Dripping with sweat muscles screaming...
Its good i go hard today then rest tomorrow =) I tend to push myself harder because i know Sunday is rest day! Or if i feel like it ill go for a walk.. but its generally ''take it ease bro day!

This is me swimming with my babies after SSS
I love this photo because im so happy! This was my babies first time in the pool!

I'm making small improvements! Yesturday when we went to pick Imogen up from Daycare we went for a big walk up the massive hill to the park and then back home.. I didnt really sweat enough so i went for a run around the oval! and i RAN!!! hooray for me!! hehe











 




And this i me after the run hahahha


You know ive worked hard if im bright red and dripping with sweat =)








1 comment: