Sunday, January 29, 2012

No rest for the wicked...

So lots of rest for me =) im sweet as pie hehe

Enjoyed my rest day today but in the back of my mind really wanted to fit in a walk! Is that obsession??
i ate pretty bad today as well! Technically had my "Cheat meal"friday night! but it really wasnt that bad! (around 500 calories) I mean thats bad but i dont even want to calculate how many calories i ate today! ergghh..

BUT i always have tomorrow and tuesdaya to burn it off before WEIGH IN WEDNESDAY!! dun dun daaaaa! hahaha

its kind of exciting but if i stay at my current pace i will be at 75kgs at the end of 12WBT! So that is a good kick start on my mission to 65kgs! I have all year! theres no race as long as i do it the right way =)
Permanent changes to keep the weight off! =)



POSITIVE THINKING! is a big change im trying to make! Unfortunately i have this nasty habit of talking shit about myself.. I'm constantly self conscious and thinking nasty things i think people are saying in their heads when they look at me.. it has to stop!! i wouldnt ever let anyone speak to my family or friends the way i speak to myself.. its disgusting! So now when i hear the evil bitch in my head start ranting on her self loathing i give it to her like shes insulting someone i love!
Yes Yes i am insane.. i have fights with myself in my head hahaha but hey whatever works right?!
I love all the exercise i have been doing because it makes me feel good! it makes me feel 28kgs lighter! It makes me happy and energetic and feel sexy! It also shuts up the nasty voice in my head =)
My goal for this week?? Say 20 positives things about myself a day! and practise telling that nasty voice to shut it!

No comments:

Post a Comment